Feb 23, 2023
Little Ones London
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location Esher, Surrey
- Salary £16 to £19 per Hour (negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A full time nanny housekeeper is needed by an Esher based family to look after their toddler and school-aged child as well as maintain their property to a high standard of cleanliness. An ideal candidate will be someone experienced with a similar age group, who keeps the children safe and happy and has the initiative in doing all general housekeeping duties. A driver with their own car is required for this role.
A valid first aid qualification is a must for this full time nanny housekeeper role in Esher.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, 43 to 50 hours a week.
- assisting with bath time routine
- dressing the children
- feeding them
- cleaning them up after every meal
- taking them to playdates
- preparing various age-appropriate activities
- playing with them
- helping the other child with homework
- making sure they are always happy and safe
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- take care of the household
- cooking for the family
- making sure the toilet and bathroom are clean
- doing the grocery shopping and errands
- organising cupboards and changing bedsheets
The family is keen to hire someone as soon as possible.