- Location: Canary Wharf, E14
- Salary: pa, gross, £32,760 - £34,320
- Job Pay Interval: Weekly
- Children: B7 months
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: 30 hours per week over 3 days, flexibility on what 3 days per week, 10am – 8pm or 11am – 9pm
- Start Date: ASAP, ideally mid-March 2023
- Contractual Notice Period: One month
- Nature of Business: Household
- Statement: Are you looking for a great nanny role with one baby based in East London?!? Apply now!!
Are you looking for a great nanny role with one baby based in East London?!? Apply now!!
Job Summary: This is a lovely nannying role working 30 hours per week with one baby boy. The family are looking to move around May/June to Stanmore so both parties need to discuss if this change in location/commute will work.
- All childcare for B6 months, feeding, bathing, changing and putting down for naps
- Engaging with child, entertaining him and reading to him
- Preparing food as B7 months starts to explore more foods with guidance from parents
- Nursery duties for B7 months
- Supporting child with milestones and taking to classes and activities
- Experienced with 7-month-old age-group
- Happy to travel overseas with the family, usually 1-2 weeks at a time but potentially longer in the future.
- Up to date clear UK DBS or overseas equivalent required by offer stage and a current Paediatric First Aid certificate. Eden can process both of these if required.