- Reference Number: CF-43156
- Location: Hampton Court, Surrey
- Salary: ph, gross, £18 - £21
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: 3 boys – 10, 12 and 14 years old
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Monday to Friday – 12:30pm to 7:30pm (35 hours per week)
- Start Date: March 2023
- Contractual Notice Period: 1 month
- Nature of Business: Private Household
- Statement: Part time Housekeeper Cook position with a lovely family in Surrey!
Part time Housekeeper Cook position with a lovely family in Surrey!
Our client is seeking a Part time Housekeeper Cook to join their family in Surrey to work in their 6 bedroom home. The family have another Housekeeper who works 2x full days per week to do all the deep cleaning. This role will be to maintain the cleanliness of the home, cooking an evening meal for the family and occasionally keeping an eye on the children when mum needs to run an errand. In the school holidays, mum may ask the candidate to take the boys for a haircut or to a fun activity. Mum would also like the candidate to pick up their 12 year old from Epsom after school on Fridays (from September it will be the 10 year old and 12 year old from the same school).
The home is informal, mum does not expect the home to be immaculate but wants the home to be clean and tidy.
- Cleaning the kitchen
- Preparing the evening meal – fresh, healthy meals
- Changing beds
- Wardrobe management for the children
- Taking in food deliveries
- Running errands such as dry cleaning
- Maintaining the home and helping the other Housekeeper with tasks they could not complete
- Organising the home
- Keeping an eye on the children when mum is out
- Experience within a similar role
- Driving licence – essential – car will be provided (automatic)
- Team player
- Confident cook who enjoys cooking
- Someone who can work on their own initiative
- Good eye for detail who can just get things done
- Happy to muck in where necessary
- Pet friendly – family have a friendly cat
- Child friendly
DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate