DescriptionWe are looking for 2 housekeepers, live-out, for a wonderful family in Belgravia, London.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm / 9am – 5pm (can be flexible).
The principles live overseas and when in residence the team is expected to work longer days and weekends.
25 days annual leave + bank holidays
Salary from £35,000 - £42,000 dependant on experience.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
- Cleaning bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, kitchens, stairways, and other household areas.
- Communicating with clients about scheduling changes or problems with existing arrangements
- Maintaining inventory of household supplies and equipment such as toilet paper, soap, light bulbs, etc.
- Tending to pets or performing other household maintenance tasks that do not require extensive training or expertise.
- Polishing silverware, dishes, and other items that need to be cleaned but cannot be washed in a dishwasher.
- Cleaning and sanitizing furniture and other items that cannot be moved from their location.
- Dusting shelves, blinds, baseboards, ceilings, windowsills, and other surfaces in the home
- Cleaning floors and carpets using steam or shampoo machines. May also clean walls, ceiling fans, or other hard to reach places on request.
- Laundry, wash, dry, iron, send for specialist care
Requirements and skills
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
- Understands oral and written instructions.
- Learns and practices cleaning techniques and procedures.
- Friendly guest interactions
- Proven at least two years of housekeeping experience in luxury hotels and/or similar private household responsibilities.