Our client is looking for an organised and experienced House Manager who can create a seamless environment for this property portfolio. There are 3 properties within London (two in Wimbledon and one in central London) along with 2/3 properties overseas (primarily USA & Europe). The objective of this role is to be the single point of contact for the principal for all things related to their properties, coordinating domestic staff and ultimately ensuring everything runs smoothly.
- Act as the main point of contact for matters relating to the property portfolio
- Coordinating the teams of domestic staff within those properties, identifying/providing any additional training as required
- Become a point of contact for the staff between properties offering a single channel of communication with the principal
- Create an environment where there is consistency between the properties, allowing the principals to switch seamlessly between properties.
- Utilise your experience to bring long lasting systems/procedures to maintain an organised and simplified way of living e.g. inventories, house manuals etc
- Highlight any maintenance issues and liaise with appropriate contractors
- Ensure each property is appropriately stocked and ready for the principal’s arrival
- Handling household accounts
- Wardrobe management
- The ideal candidate for this role with have proven experience as a house manager and will come with a wealth of experience and ideas to contribute to the principals objective from this role.
- You will have excellent organisational skills
- Work well within a team with a diplomatic approach to introducing new ideas
- You will be adaptable to change and welcoming of the principal’s insight and taking direction when required
- You will enjoy a hands on role and willing to roll up your sleeves to contribute to the overall goal
- Ideally you will live within close proximity of London on the understanding you will spend the majority of your time between Wimbledon and central London
DBS check required at offer stage