PERMANENT FULL-TIME LIVE IN HOUSE COUPLE JOB
HOUSE COUPLE l GUERNSEY, CHANNEL ISLANDS
Salary: 65 000 GBP Gross / Year
PHS Jobs 2251
Our new clients, a private estate in Guernsey in the Channel Islands are currently looking to extend their house staff with a professional full-time live-in House Couple job
The Estate ground is 86 acres and this includes the main house, several guests’ cottages and 2 staff houses. The main house is a 3 floor property, it has 6 bedrooms and also includes a pool and a gym.
The Estate Principals are a couple in their 70's, and one of their sons who lives on the estate grounds. The role is to mainly look after them, though there will be guests (family, friends, business colleagues) for school holidays, Easter, Christmas and meetings from time to time.
The ideal couple is expected to be able to work as a team as the estate employs a number of estate staff who you will be in touch with sometimes on a daily basis for example, maintenance and gardening staff.
And will be required to take care of the household, with the duties focused on cooking, pet care, housekeeping, driving and travelling with the Principals.
Accommodation is included along with some bills (wifi, phone, utility). The accommodation is a separate 3-bedroom house.
Typically, candidates will work 5 days a week with 2 days off, but this can vary depending on whether principals have guests visiting. A rota is created on a weekly basis and days off are often changing according to what is required for the week ahead so flexibility is important.
If you are a responsible, hardworking, energetic, with a friendly, professional can- do attitude persons looking for a long-term commitment, full-time live-in House Couple job Guernsey is for you!
As one of the top-rated domestic staffing agencies, we help job seekers to find Full-Time Live-In House Couple Job Guernsey for more than 15 years. We are one of the top domestic staffing agencies in Guernsey. If you are looking for full-time live-in House Couple job Guernsey, here’s your moment.
Type: LIVE IN FULL TIME HOUSE COUPLE JOBS GUERNSEY
Working days: 5 days / week
Working hours: average 40 hours/week
Salary: 65,000 GBP Gross / Year
Location: Guernsey in the Channel Islands
Starting date: ASAP
Duties of full-time live-in House Couple job:
- Cooking simple family style meals - decided daily by the principal
- Looking after 3 dogs - three friendly Labradors
- Running errands and shopping
- Airport runs (so clean/ valid driving license and willingness to drive are essential)
- Contacting contractors
- Light admin duties - shopping and invoice accounting once a month
- Stocktaking - Champagne/wines, cigars, lightbulbs, food holding etc
- Helping/assisting in other areas such as housekeeping and maintenance
- Competent in the tech area such as television, printers etc
- Travelling with the family to London where the family have a home, and run similar functions there albeit on a smaller scale.
Only candidates who have the eligibility to work in the UK will be considered for this role.
Requirements for a Personal House Couple job:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- UK work permit
- DBS check