Nov 16, 2022
Little Ones London
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
- Salary £16 to £18 per Hour (negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 20:00
A busy family based in the Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire area seeks a Nanny-Housekeeper to assist them in providing childcare support to their toddler and school-aged child in a part-time role. All nanny duties will be required such as school drop-offs, pick-ups, and meal preparation. The nanny housekeeper will also be responsible for managing their property to a high standard of cleanliness. Someone who knows to drive would be a big bonus for this role but is not a requirement.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 3 pm to 8 pm
- responsible for the safety, well-being, care and development of the children
- playing with the children and taking them to the park
- providing healthy meals and snacks for the children.
- providing supervision and constant care to children
- tidying up children’s bedrooms and play areas.
- planning and organising age-related activities.
- stimulating children to read and be active
- implementing daily routines.
- maintained an exceptionally clean environment
- cooking meals for the family
- washing windows and mirrors
- dusting, laundry and ironing
- hoovering and mopping
- taking the bins our
- grocery shopping
This family in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire is keen to hire immediately.