Nov 09, 2022
Little Ones London
Barnes, London, UK
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location Barnes, London
- Salary £15 to £17 per Hour (negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A Nanny Housekeeper for 10 hours per day is needed by a lovely family in Barnes, London to provide childcare assistance to their two charming children a toddler and a school-aged child. The nanny housekeeper will be required to help with school runs, meal preparations, and homework supervision as well as maintaining a clean and organised environment. They seek someone organised and flexible who can travel with the family but is not mandatory. A driver would be a bonus however they are open to non-drivers. They are also open to hiring Part-time candidates.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5/6 pm, 50 hours a week.
- Reading to and playing with the children.
- Implementing daily routines.
- Responsible for the safety, well-being, care and development of the children.
- Washing and bathing children.
- Getting children ready in the morning and then taking them to school.
- Helping children with after-school activities like homework.
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the children.
- Tidying up children’s bedrooms and play areas.
- Playing with the children and taking them to the park.
- Cooking and preparing meals for the family.
- Vacuuming the carpets.
- Sort, wash, load and unload laundry.
- Make up beds and change linens.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen.
A Nanny Housekeeper for 10 hours per day must have a valid first aid qualification. They are looking to hire as soon as possible.