Native English-speaking governor is required to work with the boy 6 years old in the Russian family in Dubai. There are 4 children in the family. The boy attends the international school.
The candidate should be male, qualified and have relevant experience in families and educational facilities. The family is looking for a professional, positive, communicative and responsible person. The driving licence is a must.
The governor will pick up the boy from the school, accompany to interesting places/activities, provide the language lessons through everyday communication and games, reading, walks.
The aim is to assistant the child to adopt in the new school (in another country) and everyday life. The governor should support a child a lot, correct his behaviour and become a good friend.
Tuesday and Thursday, working hours from 14:45 till 18:30
- pick up form the school (communicate with the teachers/get the homework tasks)
- go home, help with the homework
- accompany to the tennis (the boy has his tennis coach)
- go to the beach, swim, walk, ride a bicycle etc. or have the activities at home and nearby territory;
Saturday, working hours from 13/14:00 till evening
- go to have a lunch together
- organize different activities.
Location: Dubai, UAE.
Send your CV to: [email protected] or WhatsApp/Telegram +7 929 5802222, +44 20 32903232