- Location: Cambridge, CB23
- Salary: pa, gross, £40,000 - £50,000
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: B18 months, G4 when role starts
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Monday – Friday, 8am – 6.30pm, 52.5 hours per week
- Start Date: December 2022 or January 2023
- Contractual Notice Period: Two months
- Nature of Business: Household
- Statement: Cambridge based nanny role! Great opportunity for someone looking for a full-time position with a lovely family of two children!
Cambridge based nanny role! Great opportunity for someone looking for a full-time position with a lovely family of two children!
Job Summary: The family have been based in London and are going to be moving to Cambridge. They are looking for someone to be their full-time nanny and support the children and be really kind and gentle with them especially as they go through all the changes that come with a move!
- All childcare and nursery duties around the home
- Able to support children’s learning and homework as school gets more involved
- School and nursery drop off and pick ups
- Making meals for the children and sometimes a basic family meal
- Children’s washing
- Keeping children’s rooms and toys organised and tidy
- Keeping stock of things that need replacing/grown out of/worn out and communicate to parents
- Managing children schedules and routines
- Planning play dates and activities/classes
- Experience with both children’s age groups and able to support them at their different stages of development
- Sensitive, delicate and patient approach with children
- Driver, ideally have own car
- Family is moving in December and can consider December or January start, please note when you could start when applying
- Confident with homework and schoolwork
- Family may be able to consider live-in, please enquire with Teagan
- Up to date clear UK DBS or overseas equivalent. Eden can process this if required.