Sep 18, 2022
Simply Private Staff
Spain + Travel
||80,000 Euros gross per year
||as soon as possible
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified teacher/ Governor/ Governess working with 3 children twins 13 years old and a 15-year-old. You will have a deep understanding of the UK or US educational system and curriculum for three lovely girls who are based in Europe. The family is very much focussed on giving their children the background to be enrolled in a first-class American College.
The children have been home-schooled for two years and have recently attended an American School. Due to relocating the children will return to home-schooling. The girls enjoy a range of hobbies, which include figure skating, Lego, cooking, fashion, and make-up as well as arts and crafts
- Managing all education (both online and offline)
- Planning the children’s world class extra-curricular activities with TOP educational providers and universities, wherever this may be. The parents are keen for their children to engage in education courses globally, whether it be in critical thinking, leadership, arts and sciences, history, adventure, or community service.
- Plan, deliver and manage the children’s education (with the focus being on the twins)
- Taking into consideration all subjects across the academic year. Ideally, teach some subjects and tutor in others.
- Plan and execute educationally focussed local, national, and international trips.
- Ensure the children’s health, safety and wellbeing at home and abroad, which will include mentoring and acting as a positive role model for the girls.
- Fluent-native English speaker a second language will be desirable
- Must be a confident driver
- Maintain confidentiality
- Relevant experience in a similar role with excellent references
- Worked with HNW families previously
- Willing to travel globally alongside the parents as well as the children
- EU passport preferred although visa assistance may be given for the right candidate.
Role:Qualified Teacher/ heads of education – Governess to home school 3 children
Location: Lugano/ Barcelona with worldwide travel
Days/Hours of work: 5-6 days per week, with ample paid holiday. 10 am – 6/7 pm
Salary Range: 80,000 Euro’s gross per year
Accommodation and car provided
Start date: Urgent! To start as soon as possible