Sep 14, 2022
£16.00 - £18.00 hourly
Little Ones London
Islington, London, UK
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location Islington, London
- Salary £16 to £18 per Hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 18:00
This happy family residing in the area of Islington, London is searching for a Nanny Housekeeper to provide proper care for their sweet little baby in a long-term role. Someone who has experience caring for babies would be ideal for them. The nanny housekeeper will also take charge of all general housekeeping duties. This will be shared care with the mum and taking over when mum needs help. They seek a candidate who is optimistic, organised and can also prepare meals for the family. A valid first aid qualification is important for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm, 36 hours a week.
- Looking after their baby.
- Sterilising milk bottles.
- Engaging their baby with age-appropriate activities.
- Ensuring the safety, well-being and care of their baby.
- Cooking and arranging the meals.
- Packing and unpacking suitcases.
- Polished silverware and marble.
- Washing windows and mirrors.
- Organising clothes by season.
- Dusting different surfaces.
- Hand washing delicates.
- Laundry and Ironing.
- Hoovering and mopping the floor.
- Taking the bins out.
- Organising the bed sheets.
- Grocery shopping and running errands.
- Cleaned antiques.
The London family is looking to hire as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this Nanny Housekeeper in London role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.