Sep 13, 2022
Simply Private Staff
Luxembourg/ Belgium/ South of France
||55,000 euros gross per year
- An exciting permanent long-term House manager - Butler role just came available to our agency. The family is looking for a candidate who is flexible in this rather unique role. This professional family with two adult children now in university is looking to employ either a male or female house manager - butler. Applying for this position you must have a great love for animals as they have a well behaved one and a half year old Weimaraner dog who will need to be looked after daily. You will have to be confident with dogs and happy to take on a selection of different duties and happy to travel with the family as they have different properties which they travel to during the year. You will be employed under a contract in Luxembourg.
Location: Luxembourg, Belgium, and the South of France
Role: House manager - Butler
- Manage the grocery shopping either by collecting or online
- Arrange some household schedules for the family no housekeeping will be expected
- Take responsibility for the family dog which is much loved and part of the family
- Cook for the family on occasions and be happy to help with some household functions/ dinners
- Accompany the family when travelling to Belgium, Luxembourg, and the South of France which is mainly by car as the dog travels with them or fly out to meet them which ever will be arranged in advance.
- Must be a confident driver especially in France.
- Previous experience working in HNW households would be an advantage
- Manage PA duties for the family
Days/Hours of work: 6 days x 10 hours per day, and some full weekends off pre-arranged
Salary Range: Negotiable all depending on experience, around 54 019 euros gross per year
Accommodation: live-in with own bedroom and ensuite bathroom
Start date: November – interviews now.
Essential: Active, dog lover, driver, 5 years’ experience required in a similar role, English fluent and preferable French but as long as you can speak English you may still apply. References required from previous roles.