VVIP Family in Abu Dhabi are looking for a caring and active nanny to look after their son, who is 8 years old.
They are currently in London and are interviewing in London now.
Duties that are required -
- Play with and entertain the children. Arranging and delivering positive, fun, and educational development activities (fine motor skills/communication/social development/reading/etc).
- Accompany the family when traveling.
- Accompanying the children to external activities and appointments.
- Ensuring the strictest food hygiene and safety.
- Responsible for the safety and health of the children at all times.
- Ensuring clear communication to the parents on children’s development, progress, areas of development and general wellbeing and needs.
- Ensuring clear communication with other household staff to ensure seamless services to the family and children.
- Limiting technology and screen time – instead focusing of reading/activities/play
- Enforcing positive discipline. Demonstrating patience with the children at all times. Demonstrating a friendly, nurturing approach at all times.
- You are to notify the parents if you observe behaviors in the children that raise a level of concern.
- You will be responsible for the children’s welfare, health & safety.
This is a live in position and you will be provided with your own bedroom and ensuite.
Ages of Children: 8 years old
Days/Hours of work: 6 days x 12 hours per day
Salary Range: £4k a month
Accommodation: live-in with bedroom and ensuite
Start date: ASAP – interviews now.
Essential: Active, energetic, Fluent written and spoken English. Excellent references from recent roles. Clear DBS/Police check. 1st Aid/CPR certified. sole charge nanny/caregiver experience.
Preferred: Qualified nanny, EYFS exp, Covid vaccinated due to travel issues, Non-smoker. Live-in Nanny