Jul 28, 2022
£16.00 - £17.00 hourly
Little Ones London
Wandsworth, London, UK
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location Wandsworth, London
- Salary £16 to £17 per Hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A happy family residing in an amazing area of Wandsworth, London is seeking a Regular Nanny-Housekeeper to assist them in taking attentive care of their three adorable children, two school-aged children and a baby for 35 hours per week. All general housekeeping duties will also be expected. This Wandsworth lovely household requires a nanny housekeeper who has a valid first aid qualification.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 7 am to 10 am and 3 pm to 7 pm
- Responsible for the safety, wellbeing, care and development of the children.
- Washing and bathing children.
- Helping children with after-school activities like homework.
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the children.
- Tidying up children's bedrooms and play areas.
- Playing with the children and taking them to the park.
- Reading to and playing with the children.
- Implementing daily routines.
- Maintaining an exceptionally clean environment.
- Vacuuming the carpets.
- Sweep, scrub, mop and polish floors.
- Dust and polish furniture and fittings.
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Sort, wash, load and unload laundry.
- Make up beds and change linens.
- Ironing and dry cleaning.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen
Someone who can start as soon as possible is what they are searching for.
To learn more about this Regular Nanny-Housekeeper, 35 hours per week role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.