- Location: NG3, Nottingham
- Salary: ph, gross, £13 - £15
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: 2 boys aged 2.5 and 5 weeks
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Friday and Saturday 7am-7pm * extra hours overtime available during the week or Sunday
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contractual Notice Period: one month
- Nature of Business: Private residence
- Statement: Lovely part time position for an active nanny working for a professional family in Nottingham, extra hours available of needed!
Job Summary: This is a great opportunity for an active experienced nanny who is looking for a part time position. The set days are Friday and Saturday, but the family would be able to offer extra hours on occasion when their other nanny is off or on a Sunday if you needed more. They are lovely family, who are nice to work for, they are very much hands on parents and tend to spend a lot of time with the children on weekends. They are mostly looking for support and flexibility. On some days you will have sole charge of both children, but more often you will just be looking after one of them whilst the parents care for the other
- Planning fun activities. You will spend a lot of time at parks and playgrounds, organized activities, swimming, theme parks, soft play, zoos and farms, etc
- Planning fun activities and focusing on entertaining the children is the most important function of the job – you are here to play with the children first and foremost.
- Preparing healthy nutritious meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner. This also involves ordering the necessary ingredients, preparing and cooking the meals, feeding the children and cleaning up afterwards.
- Light housekeeping related to the children.
- Organisation is a key part of the role which means ensuring we are kept stocked up with everything the children need – milk, food, etc, ensuring we never run out of essentials.
- Tidying the children’s belongings; washing, ironing and hanging their clothes, keeping their play-spaces tidy, cleaning up after meals, emptying nappy bins, etc.
- Well-spoken / articulate – Lots of energy
- The family are looking for someone who is highly energized – outdoorsy person with a zest for life and a bubbly personality. The kind of person who would love chasing the kids round a soft-play or adventure playground, going out in the rain splashing in puddles. The job requires a lot of activity, and the ideal candidate needs to have a lot of energy to keep up with it.
- Someone who is patient who can deal with toddlers and a baby.
- The family would be happy to talk to nannies at the start of their career if they can demonstrate they are confident to do the job
- Someone who adores children and loves playing with them!
- Excellent English and good communication skills are essential
- A team player who can work wit the parents