Apr 18, 2022
£76,812 - £109,000 yearly
Palm Beach, FL, USA
A joyful family of four based in Palm Beach, FL is seeking an educationally-minded and engaging nanny to join them in caring for their two young daughters!
- Location: Palm Beach, FL
- Ages of children: 14 months old + Newborn
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the right fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 50-60 hours per week with the general schedule falling on Monday-Friday between the hours of 7am-7pm. Flexibility for schedule adjustments and extended travel will be asked and appreciated with advanced notice!
- Compensation: The family is offering $35-40/hour based on the 50-60+ hour/week schedule, which equates to annualized base compensation of $100-145+k/year dependent on experience
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance and/or a health insurance stipend, a vehicle for professional use, and relocation assistance based on candidate need and the full benefits package.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-out. The family is happy to provide private and separate accommodations at all travel destinations and is open to providing a housing stipend to offset local housing costs for a perfect relocation candidate.
- This thoughtful family of four, along with their two small dogs, welcomed their second daughter this March and are seeking a nanny to join them in caring for their children! Based in sunny Palm Beach, Florida, these engaged dual-career parents enjoy family time, reading, and playing outdoors with their small dogs and children. The family travels occasionally throughout the year and spends their summers in the Northeast, primarily in Newport, RI, so a candidate who enjoys travel will fit right in with this family!
- The family enjoys fostering a lively, thoughtful and collaborative environment in their home and are excited to find a candidate who can provide companionship to their young children. Both parents are in and out of the home during the day, and employ a newborn care specialist and housekeeper as a part of their household team. A candidate who is comfortable working both full-charge and partnering with parents will be key,
- This position is ideal for a career nanny who is excited and experienced in going beyond basic care to provide a stimulating, warm, and educational environment for young children to grow their minds! The family is eager to work with a candidate who is well-versed in the infant through toddler stages and is comfortable and confident working in a team environment. Someone who is a dedicated professional and is excited to be a companion and mentor to young children will thrive in this role for years to come!
- This is truly a child-focused role and the candidate will be responsible for child-related household tasks like children’s laundry, light meal prep, tidying the children’s spaces, and managing their belongings.
- While it is not a requirement for the role, the family would be excited to work with a candidate who brings other life experience to their role – whether they have traveled the world, have formal education training, or have a second language background!
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19 prior to start date in accordance with applicable laws
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones
- Ability to swim and comfortability caring for children in and near water
- Dog friendly! Willing to support light pet care.