part-time job Mon – Thurs, see advert as flexible on working schedule!
Job Summary: A family who live in London during the week and in Herefordshire on the weekends are looking for a part-time nanny to assist mum after she has her second child and allows her to go back to work part-time. Mum is a vet and will be working out of the home in the office. On Fridays they go to their Herefordshire home so that day is not as important to work. The family also have a housekeeper who comes and works with them during the week.
- 4 mornings: 8am – 1/1.30pm (20hrs)
- 4 days: Mon – Thurs working 8am – 1/1.30pm for two days and 8am – 5.30/6pm for two days (30hrs a week)
- Sole charge and care for kid(s) in the morning
- One afternoon a week mum works late with surgeries
- Follow a routine for the children and help with milestone and developments
- Daughter in baby football and other activities
- Happy to cook and assist with weaning
- Pet friendly to take the small dog for walk occasionally
- Fluent English required
- Someone who can cooks.
- Playful and enjoys childcare