KENSINGTON W8 + travel: TOP, Daily Nanny (G4.5 yrs & B6 mths) ££££
KENSINGTON W8 + travel: mid-Jan start £££££ (driver preferred)
Kensington W8 + travel: Busy British/Russian clients are seeking an experienced, Daily Nanny for two children G4.5 years & B6 months. Jan start
To start January, our clients are seeking a new, TOP, Daily Nanny for their two little ones, G4.5 years (who is at full time school) and her baby brother, 6 months (who has had a Maternity Nurse who finished in December). The position commences in mid-January when parents return from travelling. They would like the nanny to travel with them in the holidays to luxury destinations.
In London the nanny will work from 07.30-19.30 maximum, Monday to Friday.
If the nanny was French or Spanish speaking, that would be a bonus as parents would love the children to learn a second language. Driver would be helpful and clients will provide a car for the nanny. This is a lovely central part of Kensington, close to all amenities, Gloucester Road is the nearest tube station, though Earl's Court & High Street Kensington are both less than a 15 minute walk.
• Hours: 12 hours/day (probably 7.30am – 7.30pm), 5 days/week.
• One evening a week if required (paid separately).
• Prepare the children in the morning for school / nursery (when applicable).
• Travel with the family during school holidays.
• Proxy-parenting on occasions when both parents travel without the children.
• Research, organise, and plan developmental activities for children (these include educational, sports, arts & crafts) as well as play dates.
• Liaise with mum and other nannies re timetable.
• Indoor and outdoor play.
• There is a housekeeper who comes in 7 days/week. However, organising children’s bedrooms/play areas (e.g. after messy play, play dates, etc) will be nanny responsibility.
• Ability to travel to international destinations.
A top salary is offered for the right candidate for a mid-January start. Salary £60,000+ Do call agency for more details on 0207 610 9218 or email CV + refs to [email protected]