Our returning client, a lovely family are searching for a Live in Russian Speaking Governess for their 2 children aged 8 and 13. The family are based in Mayfair, London. They are looking for a fluent Russian speaker as the family speak Russian as their native language and would like for their children to grow up learning the language and embracing the culture.
We are seeking a mentor, a professional in teaching etiquette, dining and personal presentation. We are only seeking candidates that have similar experience of working to an exceptionally high level with children of a similar age, who could help with the social and cultural development of the children, encourage self-awareness and creativity. Both children are attending school which is located walking distance from the home.
This governess job will involve international travel with the family and we are therefore looking for a candidate who is flexible and has the necessary documents which will be needed for travel.
Due to Brexit we can only accept candidates with a "leave to remain" and/or documentation supporting their stay and permission to work in the UK. Only candidates who have the eligibility to work in the UK will be considered for this role.
Type : Live IN, Full Time, Permanent
Children: G8, B13
Working Days: Mon – Fri
Working Hours: 10 Hours / day
Language : great command of Russian, good English
Salary: 45,000 - 55,000 GBP Gross annually
Location : Governess Job in Mayfair
Starting date: ASAP
- Morning Routine
- Preparing a healthy breakfast and supervising
- School runs
- Occasionally cooking for children
- Making sure that the children are achieving educational milestones
- Help with the social and cultural development of the child, encourage self-awareness and creativity
- Working in partnership with the family to provide care and educational development for children
- Promoting the child’s intellectual, educational, and social development through a range of activities
- Coordinating and providing child’s leisure activities, extra curriculum and educational excursions
- Providing a positive learning environment
- Teaching etiquette and promoting good manners and behaviour
- Planning and organising stimulating age-appropriate activities with an educational focus
- Minimum of 5 years similar work experience
- Excellent checkable references
- Fluent Russian
- UK working permit
- Good English