An entrepreneurial family who is based in the south of Amsterdam is looking for a live-in nanny to join their current senior nanny in caring for the family's two children aged 5 months old and 2 years old.
Working hours: full time, 10 hour days, 6 days per week. 1 day off is given on a weekday.
Duties: The nanny will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the children’s routines.
- Playing with the children, reading to them, doing crafts, going on outings in the neighbourhood;
- Supervising play dates when needed; - Supporting the senior nanny/house manager in taking care of the children.
- Bringing the children to or picking the children up at their nurseries or other activities if needed.
- Occasional baby-sitting in evening hours;
Nursery duties are required including keeping children's bedrooms tidy, children's laundry, packing the children's laundry for travel, and cooking for the children. A flexible attitude to switching loads over in the laundry room, running errands, and assisting by receiving deliveries is requested too.
The family would like their new nanny to travel with them on holiday.
Working hours: 10-hour days, 6 days per week. 1 day off is given on a weekday.
Accommodation: A separate bedroom and bathroom within the family home is provided.
Salary: €3,500 net per month.