Well-paid two day role in Barnes for school age children.
Must be organised!
Job Summary: We are looking for a part time Nanny PA role for about 20 hours a week. Looking for someone to care for two boys aged 10 and 8, one of whom has food allergies. Family are based in Barnes, SW13. The ideal days are Mon & Thurs
General duties required:
- The boys go to school in Sheen and Richmond
- Children get the school bus to school
- Must help organise the household timetable and children related organisation
- Planning meals & setting up grocery
- Co-ordinate other staff such as the afternoon nanny (who comes three days a week)
- Organise playdate
- Boys collected from Richmond 3.30 and 4pm in sheen
- During the school holidays they ramp up the childcare options of camp booking or the 3-day afternoon nanny can do more.
- They must be well organised, proactive and reliable.
- Able to help with homework