Current Eden clients are looking to add a weekend nanny to start ASAP. Competitive salary on offer!
Job Summary: Current Eden clients who we placed their full-time nanny with, would like to find a weekend nanny to start ASAP. They live in the middle of Belsize Park and Hampstead Heath. Their son is 2 nearly 3 and they are expecting another baby in March who will have a maternity nurse for the first few months. The ideal candidate will have good experience working with toddlers and new-born babies and is happy to work in a sole charge role but happy that the parents will be around at times. The family believe in everyone working as a team and everyone pitches in at times.
- Sole charge
- All nursery duties
- Preparing healthy meals and snacks
- Planning age-appropriate activities
- Weaning and potty training
- Proxy parenting on occasion
- It is essential you have proven recent experience with toddlers and babies and are confident with all the developmental stages and milestones.
- Some flexibility will be required on occasion for proxy parenting and desirable if you could travel with them
- Safety conscious, and organised
- Fluent English skills are essential to help with speech development, but the family would welcome another language too.
- Confident with good communication skills