Dec 10, 2021
£35,000 - £40,000 yearly
Eden Private Staff
Fawley, Southampton, UK
- Location: Fawley, Southampton, SO45
- Salary: pa, gross, £35,000 - £40,000
- Children: 10,8 and 6
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Thursday – Monday 40-50 hours– with a good break during the day
- Start Date: ASAP
Gorgeous 2-bedroom gate house on offer for an experienced Housekeeper cook, pets will be considered. ASAP start is available!
Job Summary: This is a lovely opportunity to work on a country estate on the Solent shore. The family consists of 2 adults and 3 school aged children. They have lovely accommodation on offer for you and are happy to consider your pet. The family employ another a housekeeper that works part time during the week and a nanny to help with the children. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a similar set up and enjoys working in a team.
Salary: £35,000 plus GPA (DOE)
- Prepare daily meals for the family. The family like to follow a healthy diet, and enjoy simple food
- Menu planning – using produce and meat from their estate where possible.
- Running errands, shopping for the home and groceries
- Assist with all housekeeping and laundry duties – there is a part time housekeeper that works during the week.
- Silver polishing
- Assist with setting up and hosting events. The family will have a couple of big work functions each year along with shoots, an external caterer will be bought in for these events.
- Previous experience working on large estate is essential.
- A good self-starter who is organised and gets on with other members of staff – everyoine works as a team
- Good communication is essential
- A go getter who is happy with a positive outlook, someone who will support the family
- Must be animal friendly, there are dogs, cats, horses, and chickens
- Enjoy working in a busy home with children
- Confident drover
- Good cooking skills- able to menu plan