For a girl 2.5 years,
The family are open to a full-time nanny or 2 part-time nannies,
Share charge during the settling in period whilst a relationship is established and then will be sole charge,
Located in Earl's Court.
Looking for a caring, nurturing nanny, who has knowledge of the Montessori method/or is interested in this philosophy and is open to developing their understanding through training/courses to further their knowledge. Someone who uses child-led learning and respectful care to encourage independence.
• All nursery duties (except ironing)
• Nursery drop offs and pick ups
• Organising/preparing age-appropriate activities following the Montessori educational philosophy
• Role modelling and providing a developmentally appropriate environment, taking charge of the girl's overall development
• Observing the child’s centre of interests and presenting new activities accordingly
• Engaging with the child
• Preparing meals from scratch every day for the child (no ready-made meals) and support meal preparation for the family (confidence in cooking is required)
• Respecting the child’s routine and contributing to improve it by making suggestions to parents as the child evolves
• Supporting the girl's afternoon nap without using CIO (Cry It Out)
• Supporting toilet training
• Light housekeeping such as loading and unloading of the dishwasher, taking in deliveries of groceries, helping with family meals (lunch is provided)
• Tidying play area and rotating activities/books at the end of each day
• Ensuring safety of the child’s environment at all time
• Helping parents to identify necessary purchases (clothing, activities…)
The girl attends nursery Monday-Friday 9.00AM-12.00PM, the nanny will be responsible for nursery drop offs and pick ups. During this free time the nanny will prepare lunch/dinner, plan playdates/activities and run any child related errands.
• The family are looking for a native English speaker/or has a fluent level of English to support the girl's language development. A French/Italian speaker would also be considered.
• A nanny who can show longevity with previous families.
• Flexibility in supporting parents.
Parents are working at home.
* Please note: No parking available.
£900 gross/ week.