For a girl 2.5 years,
The family are open to full-time or part-time,
Share charge during the settling in period whilst a relationship is established and then will be sole charge,
Located in Earl's Court.
Looking for a caring, nurturing nanny, who has knowledge of the Montessori method. Someone who uses child-led learning and respectful care to encourage independence.
• All nursery duties (except ironing)
• Organising/preparing age-appropriate activities following the Montessori educational philosophy
• Role modelling and providing a developmentally appropriate environment
• Observing the child’s centre of interests and presenting new activities accordingly
• Engaging with the child
• Preparing meals from scratch every day for the child (no ready-made meals) and support meal preparation for the family (confidence in cooking is required)
• Respecting the child’s routine and contributing to improve it by making suggestions to parents as the child evolves
• Supporting the girl's afternoon nap without using CIO (Cry It Out)
• Supporting toilet training
• Light housekeeping such as loading and unloading of the dishwasher, taking in deliveries of groceries, helping with family meals (lunch is provided)
• Tidying play area and rotating activities/books at the end of each day
• Ensuring safety of the child’s environment at all time
• Helping parents to identify necessary purchases (clothing, activities…)
• The family are looking for a native-level English speaker to support the girl's language development. A French/Italian speaker would also be considered.
• Flexibility in supporting parents
Parents are working at home whilst the lockdown restrictions are in place.
£900 gross/ week.
Your Alternative Nanny Agency. We specialise in holistic approaches such as Montessori, Steiner, RIE, Pikler, Reggio and Gentle Parenting.