A lovely family of 3 based in St John's Wood, London, UK is looking for a live-out nanny for their baby daughter to start around March 2021 (the girl will be 6 months then).
The family would prefer a Russian speaking nanny but it's not a must.
This is a long-term position, the nanny will be completely responsible for the baby and will be required to perform all baby related duties (including cooking, laundry for the baby, etc).
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- Looking after the baby
- Bathing and dressing the girl
- Changing nappies
- Potty training
- Take the girl to /from activities and later nursery
- Stimulate the baby's development and imagination (through games and activities)
- Cooking for the baby and feeding her
- Laundry and ironing for the baby
- Ensure the toys and play areas are clean and tidy
- Extra babysitting when needed
- Travel with the family (5-7 times a year)
- Effectively communicate with the parents
- Experience in a similar position with excellent references
- Preferably Russian speaker (but not a must)
- Able to speak English
- Calm and mature person
- Flexible and adaptable
- Someone who loves children
Schedule : Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 7 pm
Around £ 48000 - 50000 gross per year, could be negotiable for the right candidate