A wonderful family of six, 2 adults and 4 kids between 8 - 16 years old are looking for a private tutor. The position is based in Hilton Head Island in South Carolina, USA.
The tutor will be responsible for helping the kids with their homeworks, be in contact with their school and organise different educational and fun activities for them.
The right candidate must be knowledgeable about children’s psychology and be able to reach educational goals in a gentle and patient manner.
This can be a live-in or live-out position to start as soon as possible.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- Developing their creativity and imagination
- Observing and encouraging healthy social development and interactions
- Help the kids with their homeworks
- Helping them to overcome school difficulties
- Evaluate the kids (level of understanding, learning progress and degree of skill acquisition)
- Organise educational activities for them
- Help with educational guidance and counselling
- Accompany the child to extracurricular activities
- Keep in touch with their school and have all information
- Work in a team with the Governess
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar environment
- Trustworthy and discreet
- English native or bilingual
- Speaking French is a plus
- Flexible and adaptable
- Driving license
- Able to encourage and motivate children
- Teaching degree
- True pedagogue, patient and listening to children
Working hours : 5 days/week - 45 Hours/week
$ 40 net/hour