Our repeat client who lives in Nassau, the Bahamas, is looking for a live-in French speaking nanny (male or female) for their 2 children, a boy 4.5 years old and a girl 3 years old.
The right candidate has to be a native French speaker and be able to speak English as well.
The nanny must be really active, able to swim and drive a car, and enjoy spending time outdoors.
The nanny will be provided with a separate bedroom & bathroom. The family will sponsor a visa for the nanny and cover the relocation costs.
This is going to be a full time long-term position.
Start: As soon as possible.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
· Taking care of the children (shared care)
· All nursery duties
· Drive the older children to/from school and activities
· Maintain the kids area and toys clean an tidy
· Laundry and ironing of kids’ clothes
· Cook for the children
· Occasional cooking/food preparation for the parents (dinner)
· Play active games with the children
· Handle kids’ social calendar
· Experience with families
· Fluent French (preferably a native French speaker)
· Conversational English
· Driving licence
· Able to swim (important)
· Active person who enjoys outdoor activities
· Well organised
· Flexible and easy-going
- 5-6 days/week (negotiable), between 9 and 11 hours a day. Occasional babysitting.
- Full Time
- Permanent role