UHNW Canadian family of 4 in Mayfair are looking for an experienced private chef to join them on a Monday to Friday basis.
This is a busy family home with a small household team including housekeepers, PA, Nannies and House Manager. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a private chef within HNW households with top levels of hygiene and organisation.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Daily preparation of breakfast, lunch and dinner for who is in residence (usually 2 adults and 2 children)
- Planning creative, tasty and healthy meals for adults and children. The family enjoy fresh fish, salads and vegetables & some Russian dishes (no pork)
- Able to cater for more formal and larger dinner parties on occasion, including Thanksgiving celebrations
- Menu planning and sourcing ingredients
- Ensuring the kitchen is kept tidy and clean at all times
Starting in October 2021
Hours: Monday to Friday 7am – 1/130pm (30-33 hours a week)
Salary will depend on individual
Leaman Consulting LLP was formed to offer a unique service to clients and candidates who prefer to work with an independent and highly experienced consultancy who give that extra personal touch that many of the big agencies cannot offer. The partnership has been built around Jesse McIntosh, Anne Corrett and The Leaman Partnership, a highly successful and business development orientated Accountancy Practice in the West End.
Our Private Household consultants have top backgrounds in placing Nannies, Housekeepers, House Managers, Butlers, Estate Managers and Household Staff. Meeting clients in their homes or offices we quickly find the best solution to your Household requirements. We have extremely high standards, a top eye for the best candidate on the market and a thorough, solutions driven approach. We works in a collaborative manner and strive for excellence in results.