We are looking for a switched-on career nanny to work for a HNW family caring for a school aged child and a baby.
You must be a naturally organised individual; able to effectively and confidently manage all nursery duties ensuring the children’s needs are met and the parents are well supported.
Discretion is absolutely paramount for this position and you will need to demonstrate prior experience in a similar role as well as having excellent checkable references.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Researching & organising age-appropriate activities
• School runs
• Keeping on top of developmental milestones and teaching life skills eg. Telling the time/tying shoelaces/swimming/bike riding
• Nursery duties: children’s laundry, ordering clothes/toys, keeping nursery areas organised and tidy
• Packing/unpacking for trips
• Scheduling appointments; doctor/dentist/term dates
• Driving to and from activities
• Cooking healthy meals
• running errands
• Clean UK Driving Licence
• Full COVID vaccination
• Interest in cooking/ experience preparing meals for children
• Experience with newborns
• Flexible to travel internationally where required
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 to 18:30
Holiday: 20 days + Bank Holidays
Salary: £££££££ Top salary on offer for most experienced candidates.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference: SB367
Silver and Bow is a boutique recruitment agency based in Chelsea, London, dedicated to sourcing the very best domestic staff for private households worldwide.