CHISWICK W4: Sept start ££££
DAILY NANNY REQUIRED IN CHISWICK W4: Sept start ££££
We are seeking a mature, organised Nanny/PA for our client based in Chiswick W4. There are two school-aged boys in the household, both at school full time. Children are 9 and 7 years old. One of the children is dyslexic, so if nanny has some experience with dyslexia, that would be very helpful as he needs help with homework etc.
Hours are 7.30am - 7.00pm, Monday to Friday. Duties will include:
- Looking after the Children’s needs, welfare, development and health and safety at all times during Working Hours.
- Supervision of the Children at all times during Working Hours and such other periods as agreed between the Employer and the Nanny, for example during babysitting.
- Providing a safe environment for the Children and identifying the potential dangers in and around the Home
- Planning fun, rewarding, and age-appropriate activities to develop both personal and social responsibilities, and supervising a stimulating and child centered day for each of the Children.
- Keeping the Children’s rooms and bathroom clean and tidy every day, as well as all common areas used by the Children and the Nanny around the Home.
- Doing the children's laundry and ironing of the Children’s clothes and bedding.
- Preparing and cooking the Children’s meals, ensuring that fresh fruit and vegetables are provided to the Children on a daily basis.
- Provide support to the Employer as a trusted Administrative Assistant, scheduling appointments, creating itineraries, organizing events, and attending appointments as needed. This includes clerical duties such as returning calls, managing calendar schedules and appointments, organizing post and email correspondences, assisting with bill payments, personal shopping, and all other administrative duties required.
- Keeping up to date on materials related to how to help children with dyslexia to ensure the best care and support for the nine year old
Some things the nanny should be aware of is that the older child who is nine has dyslexia, so may need some extra help with homework. If the nanny has previous experience with dyslexia, it would be a plus.
Lastly, the nanny will need to help mother with some personal assistant tasks. Things like reading and informing me of school emails or helping book appointments.
We are hoping to find someone who is active and energetic, organised, and motivating for the boys. A nanny who loves to promote good manners and communication with other people, organise playdates and be proactive about setting up activities for the boys. If Nanny/Manny is a driver that would be a bonus, but it's not an essential requirement.
Interviews now for immediate start: Call agency on 0207 610 9218 or if new to us, please send CV + refs to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A long-established agency with an enviable reputation for excellence and success.
We are a bespoke consultancy offering high calibre staff for households throughout the United Kingdom and overseas. Creating a friendly and professional rapport with our clients and nannies is paramount to ensuring we offer you the finest personal service. We understand that the chemistry between nanny & family is as crucial as the right qualification & experience.
We look forward to working with you.