A lovely family is looking for a Nanny/ Governess, 4 days a week : 4700 CHF gross.
The mum is single and a busy working woman, she has 3 children and a dog.
The children range in age from 11 to 5 years. The children go to school and have many varied activities they attend thereafter.Minimum 9 hours with breaks in between. 1 hour break.
The candidate must be flexible if the mum will be out or travelling. The candidate must speak english and french.
They are looking for someone kind and full of energy for the position. They are looking for someone who has a positive attitude and takes initiative. and who can also be professional and discreet. Someone who has a can-do attitude and is willing to help with whatever is requested.
The job requires the candidate to travel most school holidays. It will suit someone who is flexible to travel and has no other commitments.
You will also be asked to stay later or sleep in when the mother will be out or travelling.
A full, clean, driving license is required and you must be confident and comfortable to drive with children. Car will be provided for work purpose.
Duties will include :
• school runs
• caring for the children on a sole and shared charge basis
• organising children’s toys, clothes, school bags, school kits. Making sure their uniforms, school bags and kits are ready
• maintaining daily routines of the children
• supervising when the mother is busy or not around
• organising activities to stimulate and support development
• getting the children ready for bed
• tidying children’s bedrooms and play areas. Keeping wardrobe and books tidy and
• outdoor shoes and school shoes to be washed Page 1 of 2
• making the beds in the morning
• regular checks for kids’ stock if they need anything for school or house
• help the mother if cooking is required. Cook for kids if requested
• grocery shopping for the meals if required
• loading the dishwasher after the children finish with eating and emptying the dishwasher
• help with preparing for breakfast and setting up the table. Cleaning the table after
breakfast, lunch and dinner
• helping mother when there are guests with children
• keeping the mother updated about the childrens’ schedule and of any changes during the day that may occur
• liaising and communicating with other staff members for any changes in the childrens’ schedule
WHO WE ARE
My Sweet Days is an elite international placement agency. We are dedicated to matching high-profile families with professional nannies, maternity nurses and governesses who are educated, highly competent, creative, and nurturing individuals.
My Sweet Days wants you to succeed as childcare professional. We recognize that the nanny profession can be highly rewarding, yet often challenging job. We will do all we can to match your skills and qualifications with a family that is right for you.