- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Greenwich, London
- Salary £13 to £16 per Hour (negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A French speaking after school nanny is needed by a family living in Greenwich, London to provide the best care for their smart school aged child. The nanny will be responsible in picking and dropping the child from school as well as with homework help. Full nursery duties will be required.
The family is ideally looking for a French speaking nanny but the candidate must be a fluent English speaker as well. A valid first aid qualification is necessary for the role.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 3 pm to 7 pm and more hours during school breaks.
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the child
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the child
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the child’s physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the child to parks and playgrounds
- preparing the child for bed and reading them stories
- arranging and attending all kind of meetings and appointments, such as a doctor, dentist etc.
Someone who can drive is a huge bonus. The family is keen to hire immediately.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £13 to £16 per hour
Location: Greenwich, London
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J3AC12612