- Location Westminster, London
- Salary £12 to £14 per Hour (negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Hindi
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 20:30
A Hindi speaking nanny is needed by a family from Westminster, London to provide attentive care of their three school aged children in a long term basis. A team player who will be comfortable working in a fully staffed household is necessary for this position. Someone who can speak Hindi is also needed to help the children learn and support the language.
A valid UK driving license, childcare qualifications and a valid first aid training are all important requirements for this role.
Working hours: 3 pm to 8:30 pm on weekdays and 9 am to 9 pm on weekends (can rotate shifts at weekend with other nannies)
- working in partnership with the family, taking responsibility for the safety and development of the children
- doing the children’s laundry
- maintaining the cleanliness of equipment, toys and rooms used by the children
- preparation of the children’s meals if necessary
- promoting the social and educational development of the children.
- spending time with children after school and weekends, developing reading and writing skills and teaching basic social knowledge.
- Having fun playing with the children in recreational activities at home
- organising excursions and exercise, keeping them engaged and motivated
The nanny must know how to drive an automatic car which will be provided by the family. The family is looking to hire immediately.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £14 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID J39481212