A family is looking for an English speaking House Manager (French is a bonus) to supervise and direct all Household staff. Ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and followed. Apply disciplinary procedures if required.
- Organise and liaise with the Head of Housekeeping and other Sub Managers regarding their schedules, duties and staff rotation.
- Organise & check the Housekeeping / cleaning team’s schedules and staff rotation.
- Ensure the highest standard of cleaning is achieved at all times.
- Coordinate and schedule staff leave throughout the year with ultimate approval from the Principal.
- Maintain a healthy working environment to build effective team relations and retain good employees.
- Have a good understanding of people from various cultures and backgrounds working together and apply to their strengths and weaknesses to encourage strong work ethics and team motivation.
- Ensure and document the health and safety procedures for all staff under your supervision.
- Ensure all staff members are properly trained and re-skilled as per the operation’s requirement.
- Ensure that all cleaners are conducting their duties as per operation needs, working diligently and to the highest standards.
Working days will be 6 full days a week, one day off. Female candidates only. Four weeks paid holiday. Accommodation and medical insurance will be provided. Interviewing now.
Salary: £700 – £1,000 per week