The family is based in Primrose Hill and all activities are within walking distance. The role is to be focused on wellbeing, social and intellectual development of kids. The duties of the nanny would include, but not limited to:
– feeding, promoting independence
– bathing, teeth brushing, dressing, helping to get ready for school
– taking to activities and creating stimulating activities at home
– making sure that toys/books/clothes/uniforms/shoes are in order and tidy
– organising playdates
– travelling with the family (within the UK and in Europe)
– occasional babysitting
The family are looking for an energetic, caring, organised and responsible nanny, with experience of looking after children of a similar age. The household is a busy one with the childrens’ schedules being packed, so the right candidate will be hands-on, reliable and capable of working independently and as a part of the team.
They are keen to find someone who values this job and in return always respect and value their nanny. A housekeeper is employed (who covers washing up and ironing clothes, changing beds for kids), a part-time chef (who batch cooks for kids) and personal assistant who has chief of staff responsibilities. The boy is in school and also will have an after school governess/tutor to focus on formal schooling.
The Mother is going to be a primary carer for the newborn for the first 4-6months, so for the first year the role would be mostly focused on a toddler girl.
– at least 5 years of experience
– early childhood education degree or similar
– hands-on, reliable and capable of working independently
– energetic, organised, caring and responsible
– Ofsted registered is a strong benefit
– excellent English
– experience caring for multiple children of different ages
– experience with working in London and knowing your way around the town
Pandemic note: live in is possible for the times of lockdown in a separate ensuite room with a separate kitchen. If the nanny commutes by car – parking is available on our driveway.