|Location||PRIMROSE HILL NW3 + travel: £££££|
PRIMROSE HILL NW3: very well-educated DAILY NANNY for B4 years & G16 months - very formal household
A highly-qualified, formally-trained, Daily Nanny is required to care for a B4y & G16m and a newborn arriving mid summer 2021. The family is based in Primrose Hill and all activities are within walking distance. The role is to be focused on wellbeing, social and intellectual development of kids.
The normal working hours: 8am - 6/7pm + occasional babysitting. The duties of the nanny would include, but not limited to:
- feeding, promoting independence.
- bathing, teeth brushing, dressing, helping to get ready for school.
- taking to activities and creating stimulating activities at home.
- making sure that toys/books/clothes/uniforms/shoes are in order and tidy.
- organising playdates.
- travelling with the family (within the UK and in Europe).
- occasional babysitting.
- at least 5 years of experience.
- early childhood education qualifications.
- hands-on, reliable and capable of working independently.
- energetic, organised, caring and responsible.
- first aid trained.
- Ofsted registered is a strong benefit.
- excellent English.
- ability to follow strict routine for kids.
- experience in families with several children.
- experience with working in London and knowing their way around the town.
Pandemic note: live in is possible for the times of lockdown in a separate ensuite room with a separate kitchen. If the nanny commutes by car - parking is available on our driveway.
Normal working hours: 8am-6/7pm + occasional babysitting.
Start date: flexible, but before February 2021.
Please note: the Father is very allergic to cats, so we cannot entertain a candidate who will be coming from a household with cats.
Do call agency on 0207 610 9218 or if new to us, please send cv + refs to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Live In or Daily||Daily|
|Use of Car||No|