Please ONLY apply if you meet the following requirements:
- Are already living in London, UK
- Speak French to a native level
- Hold a teaching or childcare qualification
- Have a minimum of 7 years full-time, successful and recent experience with children of the same ages
- Have a track record of long term commitment in previous private household roles.
- Have excellent contactable references
- Have a clean and up to date home country police check AND an Enhanced DBS check ( or be willing to apply for both)
- Have a clean driving licence and can drive confidently in London.
- Can commit long-term ( Minimum three years)
International family living in central London is looking for highly experienced and qualified rota French nanny/Governess for their 3 school-aged children.
PROFILE: The ideal candidate should be a native French speaker or fluent in French with an excellent command of English. The family is looking for a creative nanny who has a lot of ideas when it comes to educational activities, someone intelligent, proactive, warm, flexible and hardworking.
Fully staffed household, so the candidate must be a team player and comfortable working alongside the mother as well as sole charge.
SCHEDULE: The position is 7 days a week, 24/7 on-call, with downtime during school hours.
7 days on / 7 days off and flexible to be on a different rota schedule. For example 3 days on / 3 days off.
The nanny should be happy to travel with the family.
DUTIES: All nursery duties and being able to tutor the children in every subject of the French curriculum.
The family has a chef, a PA and housekeepers but the nanny must be able to muck in when needed and be able to cook for the children when the chef is off.
ACCOMMODATION: The position is live-in while on duty.
START: Position to be filled as soon as possible but the family will wait for the right candidate.
SALARY: The family is offering £800 + net/week, negotiable depending on the candidate's experience and qualification. Salary paid on 52 weeks basis.
If you meet the requirements and are interested please apply by sending us an up to date CV.