|Postion||KINGS CROSS: SEN-trained, Daily Nanny for twins 13.5 years|
|Location||KINGS CROSS: Dec start|
End November/early December start: We are seeking a friendly and approachable, SEN-trained, Daily Nanny with experience with autistic children. Someone who lives locally to the Kings Cross area who can accommodate part-time hours for 13 year old teenagers.
Nanny will replace our much loved nanny who is moving overseas. You will be caring for twins (B/G) aged 13.5 years. Nanny must have had previous experience with teenage autism as one of the twins is autistic. We need someone to start by December and are looking to schedule interviews soonest. This is a daily, live-out position and please do note the part-time hours and the early morning start - our clients do need someone who can do mornings (getting ready for school etc) and then afternoons & evenings usually finishing around 8pm.
- Nanny with 8+ years’ experience.
- Live-out position - we need someone who can do mornings (getting ready for school etc) and then evenings usually finishing at 8pm + babysitting.
- Monday – Friday: 06:30/07:00 – 09:00; BREAK; and then 14:00 – 20:00 with babysitting when required.
- We need someone with good experience working/educational background in autism.
- Must be proactive, show good initiative and be willing to work with the wider team, including PA & Housekeeper.
- Excellent command of English - verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with children ages 10-15 years.
- Experience working with an autistic child.
- Confident cook.
- Background/qualification in education or experience supporting teenagers with homework/exams desirable, as the children are approaching GSCEs (Spanish language experience beneficial).