Please ONLY apply if you meet the following requirements:
- Can be live-in Monday to Friday
- Have your own accommodation in London during the weekends
- Speak French to a native level
- Are educated to a university level
- Have a minimum of 5 years full-time, successful and recent experience with children of the same ages
- Have excellent contactable references
- Have a clean and up to date casier judiciaire AND Enhanced DBS check ( or are willing to apply for one)
- Have a clean driving licence and can drive confidently in London.
- Are already in London.
- Can commit long-term ( Minimum two years)
Family living in central London is looking for a live-in ( Monday to Friday) French-speaking nanny/governess for their 3 school-aged children.
PROFILE: The ideal candidate should be a native French speaker or fluent in French with an excellent command of English. The family is looking for a creative nanny who has a lot of ideas when it comes to educational activities, someone intelligent, proactive, warm, flexible and hardworking.
Fully staffed house, so the candidate must be a team player and comfortable working alongside the mother as well as sole charge.
SCHEDULE: The position is 5 days a week, from Monday 6:30, am to around 9 am and then from 2 to around 8 pm. The days off will be Saturdays and Sundays.
On-call if one of the children is sick/unwell. Full-time during half-term.
The nanny is welcome to stay over on Sunday and start her shift on Monday morning.
The nanny should be happy to travel with the family.
DUTIES: The night before: make sure that the school bags, snacks and uniforms are ready.
In the morning: Prepare breakfast for the children, tidy up and get the kids ready for school. School drop off and pick up.
In the afternoon: Pick-up the kids from school, take them to after-school activities, help with homework, dinner, bath and bedtime.
The family has a chef, a PA and housekeepers but the nanny must be able to muck in when needed.
ACCOMMODATION: The position is live-in during the week-end live-out during the weekend so the nanny should have her own accommodation during the weekend.
START: Position to be filled as soon as possible but the family will wait for the right candidate.
SALARY: The family is offering £800net/week for the right candidate. (Around £ 59,966 GROSS per year)
If you meet the requirements and are interested please apply by sending us an up to date CV.