A family of 5 from Hampstead is looking for a French Speaking Nanny to look after their 8 and 4 year old boys and 5 year old girl.
The position will be a mixture of sole charge and shared care alongside the Mum. The Nanny would accompany the mum daily to drop off all three of the children at two different schools.
The family is looking for someone hardworking, discreet, prosessional and dedicated. Long term commitment required. The family employ other staff (Chef, housekeepers, PA) , you will work with another weekend nanny and it is important that everyone gets one. This role will suit someone who has a lot of energy to keep up with three young children, who works well in a team. This is a lovely opportunity to join a young busy family.
Duties/Requirements: Do not apply if you don’t fit
– All nanny duties
– Organising all activities
– Supervising breakfast, snacks, and meals times
– Bath time
– The nanny will be working along side daytime tutor
– Travel with the family (National and International)
– French speaking nanny
– Good English
– A swimmer is essential
– Driving licence preferred but not essential
– Enhanced DBS check maximum one year old
– Valid first Aid certificate maximum three years old
– Original copies of all qualifications and certificates required
– Minimum three years experiences with contactable references
This position will not suit someone who has very strict rules and wants to have sole charge.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 6:30 am to 9 am and then from 2 pm to 8 pm. You would have the day to yoursel while children are in school once a few duties have been completed (tidying up toys, organising rooms, packing away shoes / clothing)
Salary offered: to discuss
Accommodation: Live-in during working days
Start date: ASAP
Job end date: Permanent